can not change gtk font with 'switch'

Hi!

I've just managed to get back my old nice font-looking in gtk apps, and
now I have another problem.
I'm using 'switch' to change my gtk theme, but I can not change the font
of the gtk apps with 'switch'. When I check the font checkbox, and
setup a new font, it doesn't change ie. xmms's or gimv's font. The only
change is the font changing in switch itself. It gives the new font to
switch, but not to other gtk applications.
How can I change xmms's font? I mean the xmms configuration, and File
open dialog's font.

Thanks!

Daniel

--