Re: Another "testing" vs "unstable" question

On (23/06/04 08:40), Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> On 2004-06-23, Travis Crump penned:
> >
> > Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> >> On 2004-06-23, John Summerfield penned:

> >> Well, just to be pedantic, you wouldn't find pine anywhere in debian
> >> because of its licensing terms.
> >>

> > Not sure how pedantic you are being, but you do know that pine is
> > available in non-free which while not part of Debian proper is hosted
> > on the debian mirrors? apt-get source pine ...
> >

> Now I'm confused.  A search through packages.debian.org turns up
> gpg4pine and pine-docs, not to mention something called pine-tracker
> that appears to be a way to check your installed version of pine against
> the official version ... but no pine.
>
> gpg4pine is in contrib; pine-docs and pine-tracker are in non-free.
>
> I see no pine here; can you help me find it?
Hi Monique

$ dpkg -l pine

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name              Version           Description
un  pine              <none>            (no description available)

However, looking on aptitude I can only see associated packages too

Regards

Clive

--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk