Re: No fonts/text in GTK2 apps

My problems are solved. Sorry to have bothered the community with my
ramblings, it was all a library mess. For some reason I had
freetype/fontconfig libs in /usr/local/lib that were outdated, but still
linked to?
With a little creative deleting/moving/recompiling/headbanging/cursing I
managed to get my dependancies back in order (/usr/lib) and have a working
gtk-2.0 subsystem again...

Hope this might be of any help to anyone anyway.

Grtz. Martin