Re: intellimouse is crazy

>listas@cenapadne.br wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I am geeting some troubles with a Intellimouse Ps2 in Debian Sarge 2.6.6.
> Its completely crazy in graphical interface. I know i have to modify
> /etc/XF86Config-4 (and I did it), but it doesnt work.
> Any suggestion.

> From now, thanks all.

You might want to post your Mouse section of your XF86Config-4 file.  It looks
like your using the wrong protocol, most PS2 mice, even if they are
Intellimouse work better if you use the ImPS/2 protocol. Give that a try,
also you might want to try using gpm so you can have a mouse in a console
window.  If that is the case search the list, or google for gpm setup.

Rthoreau