Re: Intel NIC

Thanks... I did modconf and when I do lsmod, I can now see it.  It shows
as follows:

Module        Size          Used by
eepro100     14888            0    (unused)

How do I now check to see if it is the correct driver, and how do I go
about configuring it... (giving it an ip address)?  Why does it say
(unused)?

Thanks...