Re: Creating MP3 for portable players

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:11:38 +0200
David Fokkema <dfokkema@ileos.nl> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 08:40:21AM -0500, Jacob S. wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:28:34 +0200
> > David Fokkema <dfokkema@ileos.nl> wrote:
> >
> > Actually, the url for Marillat's packages changed several months
> > ago, as his service was getting too popular and using too much
> > bandwidth. I use the following line in/etc/apt/sources.list now.
>
> Indeed! I get a 503 now. How long has this been? I update regularly
> and would swear that this 503 has only been there for a few days at
> most since I've never noticed it before.

Well, as long as I've known you could still get to the webpage at
marillat.free.fr for news updates, but I'm getting the same 503 over
there. I suspect the webhost is having problems.

However, according to
ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/index.html which mirrors the news
page at marillat.free.fr, the repository move was announced Jan. 9th,
when it moved to hpisi.nerim.net, then again on the 14th of Jan. it
changed to it's current location.

I started getting errors when trying to do an apt-get update shortly
after the Jan. 9th announcement. There was a big thread about it on this
list when it happened.

> > deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ stable main
> >
> > (Note that I track stable. You can modify the line to track testing
> > or unstable, as well.)
>
> Done! Thanks!

Any time!

Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #5:
Linux. Where do you want to go tomorrow?