Re: What am I doing wrong(Motor unresponsive)

On Sunday 20 June 2004 12:27 am, cecil wrote:
> I tried to start using motor today. But I could never actually get
> off that silly menu bar to code... I just kept going from 1 option to
> the next, left to right, right to left. How do I get down so I can
> actually do something? I tried escape, I tried rab... I even
> rtfm..... No dice.

Try this:

1) In the Project menu, select "Files..."
2) Highlight "Source files" (using up and down arrow keys).  In the
lower-right hand selection, choose "Add" (using the left and right
arrows) and press enter.
3) The minibuffer at the bottom of the screen says "add file:"  Type in
the name of the new file, e.g. foo.c
4) foo.c now shows up under "Source files".  Highlight foo.c, and in the
lower-right hand selection, choose "Edit".
5) You should now be editing foo.c; press F1 for online help.

Aaron