Re: Gnome - applets problem

Hey

I have the same problem. In one of my previous posting
I had some links for a patch but this is the similar
problem concerning XKB and XLIB that there was around
beginning of June/ end of May. I think we will need to
wait either for an update, either for a patch.

The patch is already applied in package and so it will
not change a thing...

here is the link. I think something similar is going
on

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2004/05/msg00693.html

Cheers

Manu