Re: Adding debian-menu to xfce4 panel

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 03:50:12PM +0200, Matthias Kraus wrote:
> I want to add the debian-menu to the xfce4 panel,
> but I had found no way to do this job. Can anyone
> help, show me an howto, etc. ?

As far as I know there's no way to do this though someone asked on IRC
today and there's a plugin for the panel to do this in CVS apparently.

Is it that annoying to find a bit of blank desktop and right click?

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|   "This isn't flying, it's falling with style" -- Buzz Lightyear   |_