exim and mozilla

My fire wall box died and, for now, I'm using one of my inner boxes as
the mail center. Exim is set up as a node on the internet and, using
mutt, I can send and receive nicely. By setting up pop3d I can also pop
from the /var/mail area to the mozilla mail box. However, when I try to
send mail from mozilla I get a message stating that I'm trying to relay
and that this is allowed. It seems that mozilla contacts exim as an
external agent and tries to have it relay. How should I change this?

Art Edwards