Install won't recognise second CD

Hi,

I'm trying to install Sarge and everything is fine until I'm asked for the second CD.
The CD isn't recognised, and the prompt to insert second disk simply reappears.
The CD was Jigdo-d and burned on my Windoes box as a bootable image and appears to be OK and indeed disk one worked just fine.

Is there a config file somewhere that apt-get (or is it tasksel) looks at to find the cd? Maybe it's looking in the wrong place?
I've RTFM but being a newbie, maybe I RT wrong FM, who knows.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Badly Overdrawn Boy.