PHP + gd + ttf + Apache

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble getting things to work right on my Apache web
server with PHP.  Specifically, I'm not able to find and install the
truetype font (ttf) capabilities of gd in order to access using PHP.
I'm running Debian 'Woody'.  Does anyone know where I can get
the .debs to make ttf work in gd?

I've done a bunch of research on google, www.boutell.com, and various
mailing list archives, but have zero success so far.

Thanks in advance,

--
|Brad Camroux              | === http://www.debian.org === |