Re: SA going downhill

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 06:45, Antony wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using spamassassin 2.63 in unstable.  In the last month or two,
> much
>
> more spam seems to get through.

Yes, there has obviously been new advice going out from spam central.
My primitive filtering system in kmail used to catch nearly all. But in
the last month, there is a new style of short non-html messages that
seem designed to avoid filtering.  I was just thinking I would have to
learn how to use SA, and now you tell me that might not be much
better...

--
richard