Re: Open URL link to Mozilla from Kmail

On Thursday 17 June 2004 12:47, Gregory Seidman hurled the following on the
wire:
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 09:37:41PM +0530, Vijaya S wrote:
> } How do i make changes for Mozilla firefox to open an url in Kmail. It
> } uses Konqueror when i click on a url to open in a mail.I want it to open
> } Mozilla firefox.
>
> I went through this recently, actually with KNewsticker. You need to
> change the file associations for text/html in the control panels. It's
> under KDE Components if you are using KDE version 3.2.

I tried that recently, but it didn't do too well.
It opens a mozilla window, but then it complains:

"The file /var/tmp/kdecache-joost/krun/15.10.0okaccount.php cannot be found.
Please check the location and try again."

(I was clicking on a link to an okaccount.php file on some webserver).

It seems to download the page to the cache (I briefly see a progress dialog)
and then it displays the message.

Any ideas?

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.