Re: Sarge install - where are ext3 and reiserfs?

Juan Nin wrote:

Hi,

Yesterday morning I downloaded a Sarge unofficial ISO from ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sarge/

I haven't install it yet, but I booted my pc with it so as to see how the new debian-installer was

I liked it, but saw something strange...

Download it from the Debian site, and ext3 is the default.
If you choose to download from other sources, I would respectfully request that you see them about the situation. I fail to see how the Debian project can be held to account for the actions of every backyard burner operating out there.
If you want the original product, obtain it from the original source.
Regards,

David.