Re: kde removes on dselect-upgrade

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 09:46, Cristi Banciu wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 12:33, richard lyons wrote:
> > I thought that was all in the past (as of a week ago).  Have you
> > done an 'apt-get update' lately?
>
> yes, I did and still same error. What repository do you use?

err.. various, I think.  Quick perusal of sources.list on various
boxes shows ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/ is the main source.  (I did use
uk.debian until it became unreachable for several days recently.)

I can say there was anything scientific about the choice though - a
hangover from Knoppix in most cases.

--
richard