Re: gnome 2.6 and keybindings

I've checked this 10 or so times.  I must be missing something.  How do
I remap the keys?  When I go to Applications/Desktop Preferences/Keyboard,
a window labeled "Keyboard Preferences" emerges.  There are two tabs,
"Keyboard" and "Typing Break".  Neither seem to offer key remapping.
Clicking "Accessibility" didn't do much for me either.

Am I being an idiot and missing something here :)

paul

  --received from Patrick Lane--