Re: OO Help missing

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, Carl Fink wrote:

:On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 03:50:08PM -0400, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
:> When I invoke help in Open Office, I get "The requested document does not
:> exist in the database !!"
:
:It's usually a good idea to specify which version of Debian you're
:running.

Apologies - you're right - I'm on a 'testing' system for the most part,
with OO 1.1.1.

:> Googling suggests it's a locale problem, but 'locale' returns this:
:
:Googling is wrong.

Say it isn't so!

:You have to install the help package separately.

That seems a little counter-intuitive until I remember that help is
locale-specific.

Thanks - it worked.

Patrick