Re: Gnome 2.6 and MAC OSX-like panel

hi there,

reading your mailling list, i am interesting to give
it a try. Unfortunetly, after apt-get install finished
and I run the gdesklets, nothing happen.

During the starting GANOME desktop, I can see that
gdesklets is running (the splash screen shows what are
packages runing)

How to activate it? did I missing something? I can not
show what happen because I didn't see anything, it
just like it was never run.

Thanks.

--- Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 the mental interface of
> Steven Yap told:
>
> > On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 13:51, Elimar Riesebieter
> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Not with the standard Gnome panel. gdesklets does
> have a panel which
> > behaves that way. Give a spin.
>
> The starterbar works like expected ;-)
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Elimar
>

> --
>   Experience is something you don't get until
>   just after you need it!

name=signature.asc