XMX for Debian?

Hi!

I am trying to make a similar system for X like the "screen" does for console, i.e. I would be able to use the same X screen both from work and home. It seems that XMX would be solution for this.

My idea would be to install XMX on my firewall computer and then use the actual server machine inside my home network through the XMX on firewall. Are there any other solutions to this than XMX?

I did not find a ready-made package for XMX in package-search page. Has anyone any hints about this before I start taking XMX into use?

Thanks,

   - Kalle