Re: Please advise me...

Patrick Lane <patrick.m.lane@csun.edu> writes:

> Now, IBM's might keep value RELATIVELY better than OTHER laptops,
> but it hardly makes them a "good investment" that "keeps it's
> value".

In at least one way, Thinkpads keep their value better than other
laptops.  My A20p is almost 4 years old and going strong.  Other
laptops my wife and I have had start falling apart (literally) after
a year and a half.  They just aren't built well enough.

Of course, Thinkpads cost more, but for me, downtime waiting to get
laptops repaired or installing new ones is even more expensive.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
He's Squirrel food.