Re: xmms window behavior

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 12:07:01AM +0300, Alexandros Papadopoulos wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Could someone tell me how to convince xmms' playlist to follow suit,
> once I minimize the main player window?
>
> Right now what happens is that only the player window is minimized,
> leaving a "headless" playlist window sitting there.
>
> I'm using xmms 1.2.10-1 on sarge.
>
> Thank you

XMMS decides to implement its own private window manager and frequently
has such bugs. My favourite in the last few years was snapping to the
edges of windows which didn't exist.

Anyway if your window manager can perform operations on groups of
windows (e.g. pwm, ion, fluxbox); you could turn on window manager
decorations in the preferences and use the WM to manage the windows.

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/