Re: Help! Printing is mostly non-working! (SOLVED!)

On Friday 11 June 2004 10:25, Marc Shapiro wrote:
> Chris Harris <charris@rtcmarketing.com> wrote:
[...]
> BTW: What are all of the files in /var/spool/cups of the form
> c#####.  I have everything from c00001 through c00186.  The content
> of c00001 is:

I think they are completed jobs, as you surmise.  I normally delete
them whenever I am in the vicinity, though I imagine there is really
a more orderly way of housekeeping.

You will see d##### files there when jobs are actually spooling (or
stuck).

HTH
--
richard