Re: Can this be a DNS problem? or ... ??

--- David Piniella <dpiniell@newssun.med.miami.edu>
wrote:
> in mozilla (you don't specify version) type "about:
> config" in the
> address bar and from there you may be able to see if
> there's a
> "CheckHostIP" (or similar) option.
>
> -d.
Thanks for the suggestion. The only option I could see
that looked as though it could be relevant was
security.checkloaduri
Changing it from true to false and restarting the
browser made no difference to the reported problem.

Sorry for not mentioning the Mozilla version, it's
1.6.

Any more ideas, anyone?
Nick