Nokia Cardphone under Linux 2.6.x

Hi,

I am trying to get my Nokia Cardphone working with a 2.6.6 kernel on Debian
unstable. So far I've been unsuccessful.
All the documentation I've come across via Google (including the driver
distributed by Nokia) is for the 2.4.x series, and as far as I can tell isn't
working/compiling with 2.6-series kernels.

Obviously I would love to hear from you if you have a Cardphone working with a
2.6 kernel, but I would also appreciate any pointers that you might be able to
offer.

Thanks.

--
Søren O.                                           ,''`.
                                                   : :' :