Re: I need help

Ballo777@aol.com wrote:

hi there

when i was insralling debian 3.0 i am booting from floppy disks and low mem root disk when i booted to install it ask me for SCSI drive and i dont know what i have to do?

If you'll provide more info about your system, such as if it has SCSI drives, is it a standard i386-type machine or is it a PowerPC machine or what, what's the exact message you're getting, how much RAM is in your box, etc, we might be able to provide a bit more guidance.

--
Kent