Re: Software to create 3D buttons for use on web pages, etc

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 12:03, Joerg Johannes hurled the following on the
wire:
[...]
> Hi again, Joost.
>
> Here come the errors I get on starting aqua.pl from the command line:
>
> Can't locate Gimp.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5
> /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8
> /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.0
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0 .) at ./aqua.pl line 34.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./aqua.pl line 34.
>
> I searched packages.debian.org for Gimp.pm, and found out that it is
> only available for gimp 1.2 in the stable tree. I use gimp 2.0 from
> unstable. Anyway, I thought that gimp 2 understands perl?!?

This maybe against debian philosophy (help me out here list) but why not
install Gimp.pm from cpan?

http://cpan.org

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.