Re: A bit OT: GPRS connection problems

Hi,

Maybe it won't help you - but yesterday it took me half a day to bring a
Mac OS X machine online via GPRS, and my problem was I had to deactivate
a "PPP-Compression" that was activated by default.

Am Mo, den 07.06.2004 um 10:34 Uhr -0600 schrieb s. keeling:
> sent [IPCP ConfReq id=0x1 <compress VJ 0f01> <addr 0.0.0.0>]

Maybe you could have a look at some docs what this option "compress"
means. Maybe its the same Problem, since Mac OS X is kind of unix.

Bye,
Ratti

--
 -o) fontlinge | Fontmanagement for Linux | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\ http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/