MathML with Mozilla
I am using Mozilla Debian Package 1.6-5 from sid. I am trying to get it
to read MathML. I have done the following:
1. I have downloaded and unpacked the TeX and Mathematics TTF fonts as
instructed at the mozilla web site.
2. I have copied the TTF font files over to
which exists in my /etc/X11/XftConfig file
3. I have run fc-cache -f -v
4. I have killed my X-server and re-started Mozilla.
5. Alas, I still cannot read the MathML test page, although I can see
Greek letters now.
Any help is appreciated. Please copy reply directly to me as I am not
subscribed to the list.
07 Jun 04
Dr R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Curtin University of Technology (CUT)
Kent Street, Bentley, WA 6102, AUSTRALIA
Building: 314 Room: 456
Phone: +61-(8)-9266-7623 Fax: +61-(8)-9266-3197
postal mail: GPO Box U1987, Perth, WA 6845, AUSTRALIA
CRICOS Provider Code: 00301J