MathML with Mozilla

Dear Folks,

I am using Mozilla Debian Package 1.6-5 from sid. I am trying to get it to read MathML. I have done the following:

1. I have downloaded and unpacked the TeX and Mathematics TTF fonts as instructed at the mozilla web site.

2. I have copied the TTF font files over to

/usr/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType

which exists in my /etc/X11/XftConfig file

3. I have run fc-cache -f -v

4. I have killed my X-server and re-started Mozilla.

5. Alas, I still cannot read the MathML test page, although I can see Greek letters now.

Any help is appreciated. Please copy reply directly to me as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thank you.

--Chandra
  07 Jun 04
Dr R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
Curtin University of Technology (CUT)
Kent Street, Bentley, WA 6102, AUSTRALIA
Building: 314  Room: 456
Phone: +61-(8)-9266-7623  Fax: +61-(8)-9266-3197
email: r.chandrasekhar@curtin.edu.au
postal mail: GPO Box U1987, Perth, WA 6845, AUSTRALIA
CRICOS Provider Code: 00301J