Re: jigdo question

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/cd/jigdo-area/i386/sarge-i386-{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12}.jigdo

> which would download them all one after the other.

Yes, I know how to download the .jigdo files, but the problem is that
jigdo-lite ask me first to confirm debianMirror and nonusMirror (default read
from sources.list) and that is what I'm trying to avoid. Is there any way to
pass those values as jigdo-lite argument?

thanks for your reply

-ejg