Re: Grub & Nvidia

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 02:04:19PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Ghe Rivero <ghe@upsa.es> writes:
>
> > 	i have a computer with an nvidia MX200 32 Megas. I have change
> > from lilo to grub, but after the bios init, a blank screen appears!
> > After the 10 seconds, linux is loaded properly, so grub is working
> > properly but not showing anithing. Changing the Nvidia card,
> > everything is correct.  Anybody knows how to resolv this??
>
> Are you trying anything goofball like using a boot picture or something?

(with apologies to paul johnson for my being brain-dead)

The example menu.lst provided has you using one, as I discovered after
having this exact problem earlier today, having only adjusted the device
numbers.  Commenting out the "splashimage=foo" line cleared it right up.

--
Christopher Nelson  - Chris AT cavein DOT org
All newspaper editorial writers ever do is come down from the hills after