Re: Boot partion too small

 next partition, but another has / as the adjacent partion.
> Is there anyway I can grow these partions  and shufle/shrink the others
> with out loosing information?
> Thanks all
> Glenn

I had a similar problem. I looked at parted but on certain filesystems the
start of the partition had to remain the same (At least the last time I
I hunted around and finally decided to actually pay for some software. I
went for 'Partition Commander'. You need the retail pack as the CD is
bootable and so no need for a install which is M$ only.
Cheapest place I found it was on

Worked great for me.