bjc 7000 driver

Hello!

I can supply you with the necessary driver on floppy disk providing you cover the expense as I am unemployed.
The problem I am having with the same printer is that it is beeping 5 times which means, according to the hand book, that the head needs re-aligning. The book tells you to take the cartridges out and replace them. I've done this several times to no avail. This happened once before only on that occasion after several goes taking the black cartridge out & putting it back it worked. Any ideas?

Steve Rogers