Re: Which hardware constructors for Debian ? :o(

Hello!

I think an interessting question. And I'm a little bit
surprised about HP on this page it looks different:

http://www.software.hp.com/blade-servers/debian_img.htm

and debian is also listed on their testparc configuration:

http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/current.shtml

But if this all sucks :-( may you should try the
good old garage way. At our site we have about 100 TB
on small pc boxes w intel/serverworks boards (dual xeon) and
3ware controller. this is very cheap. another configuration
we use are barebones from supermicro (dual xeon, managment
card,scsi raid) and external sata raid from advanved unibyte.
we buy this stuff at our local pc supplier.

best regards