Re: woody/sarge vs. stable/testing in sources.list

> Upgrades require interaction from time to time, such
> as conffile merges.
> Even with packages that use debconf, the defaults
> you get with the
> noninteractive frontend aren't always what you want.

well but lets assume i have little router ticking
somewhere. only sshd listening.

If I configure everything right then I should only
need to upgrade sshd->libssl->libc6 . I think it could
be done without interaction?
Debian backporting should ensure that only some
binaries are needed to upgrade.
But yeah, when sarge comes to stable one day, then ssh
3.4 -> ssh x.y could need much more interaction.

cheers,
http://www.axeltabs.com/

__
axel