Re: Careful Dave: Re: cdrecord error

Greg,

Thank you for the advice, but I think the version of Debian that I had
didn't have the 2.6 kernel.

To Everyone else out there on the debian-user list:

THIS LIST ROCKS!!!!!!  I've only been on this list about a week, and I can
see so much great information being passed.  This is the best email list I
have ever signed up for.

Thank you to everyone on this list.

Pete