apt-get dist-upgarde error: can't perform configuration on initscript

Hi,

I downloaded the weekly debian Sid CDs produced by fsn.hu and added those 14
CDs to my sources.list using apt-cdrom. Then I proceded to upgrade my woody/
Sarge/Sid mixture to Sid. Everything seemed to work fine, I resolved a couple
of problems with 'apt-get -f install' and then issued the 'apt-get
dist-upgrade' command, it asked me to put the first CD in the drive, I did,
everything seemed to go fine; but then I received the following error:

E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuration (2) on
initscripts

I Googled a bit and followed the instructions on http://www.lugod.org/
mailinglists/archives/vox-tech/2003-06/msg00339.html which means I installed
a couple of libdb3 and libpam packages using dpkg -i. But my problem wasn't
solved and I couldn't find any more meaningful reference using Google.

Anyone has a idea on what I am doing wrong, and how can I upgrade my system to
Sid?

Cheers
--
<!--  People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is
easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce

Aryan Ameri