bug in sarge installer

Hi,
I seem to have found a bug in the sarge-intaller, but I don't know which package it belongs to and so I can't check if it has already been reported. Can someone help me?
The error happens directly after the start of the installation. The message is two lines long and reads:

"01:00:,rw=0,want=8216,limit=8192
attempt to acess beyond end of device"

These two lines repeat very fast. What's wrong?
Sorry if I missed something in the documentation or something, but please help me.
Thanks
        Tobias Mayer

... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191