Your Dark Age of Camelot support request

Your email support request to Mythic Entertainment customer support was
rejected. Due to the continued spread of viruses sent using .ZIP
attachments, we can no longer accept emails with those file attachments.

Please resend your email with uncompressed file attachements and try again.
If the files you are trying to send are larger than 5 MB, please contact
Mythic support via a seperate email for further instructions.

We apologize for any inconvienence that this has caused you.

Sincerely,
Mythic Entertainment Customer Support