Re: Openssh

Michael Banta wrote:
I just installed a new Debian box and I want to add OpenSSH (server
and client) to the machine.  I have an updated list of apt packages,
but I cannot seem to find the package.

apt-get install ssh does not work.  I have been searching on the
internet for which source list I should add to sources.list, but have
been unsuccessful.

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian woody main

(substitute country code as appropriate)

In order to receive security updates be sure to include:

deb http://security.debian.org/ woody/updates main

These two lines are all you will need if you want to stay with official debian stable.

dircha