[CKCNEWS] - Your May Newsletter is Ready

Hello ,

Your copy of the CKC Newsletter has just been uploaded
to our website and is ready for your review.

This issue contains the following:

1. What's New at CKC - 4 NEW Affiliate Clubs
2. CKC Performance Events - Does it get any better?
3. Flea & Tick: Information & Control
4. CKC's Breed of The Month - The Patterdale Terrier
5. Snapshot of the Month - Mother's Day Out
6. Mother's Day Poem: From the Dog

Your copy is available here:
http://www.ckcusa.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-t.pl?l=6

Thank you for being a customer,

Continental Kennel Club, Inc.
Post Office Box 1450
Walker, LA  70785
888-252-8042

Your contact information is secure and will never be shared
with a third party. You are currently subscribed to this
newsletter as:

First Name:  Name Not Given
Last Name: Name Not Given
Email Address: debian-user@lists.debian.org
NOTE: You may change the contact information we have listed
above by visiting the below link:
http://www.ckcusa.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-edit.pl?c=44630&p=9824

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.
http://www.ckcusa.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=44630&p=9824