[CKCNEWS] - Your May Newsletter is Ready

Hello ,

Your copy of the CKC Newsletter has just been uploaded
to our website and is ready for your review.

This issue contains the following:

1. What's New at CKC - 4 NEW Affiliate Clubs
2. CKC Performance Events - Does it get any better?
3. Flea & Tick: Information & Control
4. CKC's Breed of The Month - The Patterdale Terrier
5. Snapshot of the Month - Mother's Day Out
6. Mother's Day Poem: From the Dog

Your copy is available here:

Thank you for being a customer,

Continental Kennel Club, Inc.
Post Office Box 1450
Walker, LA  70785

The CKC Monthly Newsletter is available by subscription only.
Your contact information is secure and will never be shared
with a third party. You are currently subscribed to this
newsletter as:
First Name:  Name Not Given
Last Name: Name Not Given
Email Address: debian-user@lists.debian.org
NOTE: You may change the contact information we have listed
above by visiting the below link:

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below.