Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb
- From: Roel Schroeven <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 21:20:21 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 409A8FF5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1SQkKemail@example.com>
- References: <1S52hfirstname.lastname@example.org> <1SNPY-7Icemail@example.com> <1SP5b-kCfirstname.lastname@example.org> <1SQ1d-16Xemail@example.com> <1SQkKfirstname.lastname@example.org>
William Ballard wrote:
Another real problem for me is I *really* like the Contenintal style of
writing the dates: dd/mm/yy. But you can cause *endless* confusion by
not just going with the flow.
One way to avoid the confusion is by using the ISO format: yyyy/mm/dd.
Also makes it very easy to sort by date.
"Codito ergo sum"