libXrandr.so.2 not installed

Hello,

When trying to run the mysqlcc, the system complains:

"Error while loading shared libraries: libXrandr.so.2 cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I've been searching around in the web but I nothing I have read works for me. The thing is that there is no libXrandr.so.2 (or anything with a similar name) in my system. XFree86 seems to be running reasonably well, but this library is not there.

Can someone tell me how to get  libXrandr.so.2  installed?

Thanks,

Juan