Re: SFTP through proftpd

I understand that Proftp does ftps using the mod_ssl. However, I was referring to a link sent by Ralph:

http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/doc/contrib/ProFTPD-mini-HOWTO-SSH.html

which I think enables sftp for proftp.  What I need to understand is:

http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/doc/contrib/ProFTPD-mini-HOWTO-TLS.html

Or am I wrong.

Curtis Vaughan