Speedycgi and Openwebmail

I just installed openwebmail and am impressed with everything but the speed of it. Apparently it's possible to speed things up by 5-10x by caching the perl scripts in memory so they don't need to be loaded each time. Cool.

My problem is figuring out what to replace #!/usr/bin/perl with. I tried replacing "perl" with "speedy," but didn't get any luck. Tried adding -p/usr/bin/speedy_backend but that didn't help either.

Can someone who's successfully installed Speedycgi please let me in on the secret?

Thanks.

--
Derek Zeanah
www.wellbuiltnetworks.com