Re: KDE 3.2.2 menus

Paul Johnson wrote:
> James Vahn <jvahn@short.circuit.spam.com> writes:
>
>> How may the missing "Debian" menu entries in KDE be fixed by a mere mortal?
>> I'm running Sarge, with KDE 3.2.2 (and "menu") from Sid.
>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^
> Have you tried installing the "menu" package?

Yes, I said so right up there. ;-)

> Wasn't this just asked the other day?  Isn't it in the archive?

Yes but there are right answers and wrong answers... Haven't seen a
right answer yet...

I've installed "menu-xdg" and still don't see the entries. I ran
Kappfinder and that turned up several missing items but they are mixed
in with KDE apps. Not a bad thing, just different. Would like to undo
it and try something else but it has no "undo" method.
    rm -rf ~/.kde/share/applnk/* ehh?????????

<grumble>