Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2004 #1374

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:15:01AM +0200, Hans du Plooy wrote:

... Swen has never really gone away. I'm still getting six or seven per day, aside from the six or seven more that spamassassin zaps....

It disturbs me that so many computers are still infected. One would have thought people would have realised by now something weird is going on.
I guess that I am lucky, I just got that one, recently, that started this thread. I have not seen any more since then. Of course, I have cut back my posts to debian lists to only those that I really feal that I need to. And then, I use this alternate e-mail address that does not get downloaded regularly. I have to actually go out to Hotmail to check this one.

I thpught that SWEN would eventually go away, but I guess that won't happen untill M$, itself, goes away :-(

Marc Shapiro