kdevelop3, kdelibs3-devel

Does anyone use the Kdevelop3 as distributed by Debian-unstable? It crashes
all the time when I use it. It's the only app I'm using so far that does. I
am unable to report bugs from it because the debugging symbols are not built
with it.

I'm having difficulty compiling kdevelop from source also - it is unable to
find kdelibs. I installed kdelibs, and kdelibs4, and kdelibs4-devel, btu I
can't find kdelibs-devel anywhere in the package list... Help?

The configure script reports this:

checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include/kde
checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... no
configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.