Automatic-reply: Re: Failure

We are pleased to advise you that as of the 1st April 2004 Conservation Corporation Africa (CCA) in Johannesburg has taken over the responsibility for reservations at our 3 lodges, Ras Kutani, Selous Safari Camp and Jongomero in line with the merger of Selous Safari Company and CCAfrica in Tanzania.

For all availability, reservation requests and any amendments to existing bookings please contact Marlies Maritz, Reservations Manager on jnb@ccafrica.com  for all availability, reservation requests and any amendments to existing bookings.

Your e-mail will not be forwarded automatically so please resend your request to

jnb@ccafrica.com

All other Selous Safari Company e-mail addresses remain unchanged.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Nicky
Operations Manager