Re: Gbucash (Sarge)

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 12:28:13PM +0100, Keith O'Connell wrote:
| Hi,
|
| As a followup to my earlier post, I ran gnucash from a terminal in X and when it failed, it left me with the message
|
| /usr/bin/guile-1.6: relocation error: /usr/lib/gnucash/gnucash/libgw-business-core.so.0: undefined symbol: gncOwnerCreate
|
| Which I take to mean a library promlem - Anyone else with a GnuCash/Sarge problem?

You are absolutely correct.  I saw this when I upgraded some libraries
which gnucash needs.  The problem is that something changed, and the
dependencies of the gnucash package in sarge don't prevent this
library (version) mismatch.

You could trace this down if you want to and file a bug report.  I
didn't bother because I upgraded to the sid version of gnucash
instead.  The other solution is to downgrade the problematic library.

-D

--
Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved
person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.